出国旅游必需,宾馆常见英语口语大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com

现在许多人出国游览,都会在国外花几天时刻好好玩一玩,这样就难免要在国外住酒店。而住酒店的沟通,也是一般整个游览过程中必要进行英语沟通的场景之一。有许多没出去过小伙伴,十分困难攒了一段假日,钱和心境都预备好了,临走却发了愁。英语都还给教师了,这去到国外跟人家手语沟通吗?何况上学的时分也没怎样学去酒店的白话啊。有这种忧虑的小伙伴先别急,小编这次就为咱们整理了去到国外住酒店时的常用句子和内容丰厚分句子,以便各位都能找到自己适用的句子。当然小编是主张咱们依据青山知可子需求把句子熟练得把握的,假如真实不想把握,真的用到的时分拿出来看,没排面不是?


如下为酒店常用句子,满意酒店场景沟通的最基本需求,比如是否还有房间、房间价格、订房类型以及吃饭情形下的常用语。

常用异案调查局句子

I have a reservation for [name].

译:我用……的姓名预定了房间。

I have no reservation. Do you have a single room available?

译:我没有预定,请问还有单人间吗? (twin room=双人间、双床房,double room=大床房)

I would like to stay for…nights, please.

译:我要住……晚。

How much is this room per night?

译:每晚多少钱?

What is the check-out time?

译:退房时刻是几点?

I'd like a room of one.

译:我要单人房。

I'd like a room for two with separate beds.

译:我要两张床的房间。

When is ch出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com eck out time?

译:退房的适合时姚晨和凌潇肃那段被曲解的往事间?

I am interested in booking a room.

译:我想订房。

Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).

译:我要订一间双人房从....

How much is a double room for 1 night?

译:双人床一晚多少呢?

Could you show me my room?

译:你能够带我到我的房间吗?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

译:紧迫出口和楼梯在那里?

What time does the dining room open?

译:餐厅几点开端经营?

What time can I have breakfast?

译:早餐几点开端供给?

Could you keep my valuables?

译:是否可代为保吉他手智仁管贵重物品?

I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

译:我要退房。请给我帐单。

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

译:这邻近是否有我国餐厅?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

译:这邻近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?

We are a group of six.

译:咱们共有6个人。

How long is the wait?

译:咱们大约需求等多久?

May I have a menu,please?

译:请给我菜单。

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

译:是否有中文菜单?

May I order,please?

译:我能够点餐了吗?

I'd like a glass of water, please.

译:请给我一杯水。

May I have a bottle of mineral water?

译:请给我一瓶矿泉水

Check, please.

译:费事请结帐。

Can I pay here?

译:能够在这儿付帐吗?

Take out,please.

译:带走。

Can I sit here?

译:我能够坐这儿吗?

I'll eat here.

译:在这儿用餐。

假如上面的内容满意不了各位,下面是酒店场景白话内容的进阶版,能够满意大部分的酒店对话,请诸君脾虚怎样调度细看。

丰厚句子户籍所在地

Is breakfast included in 红楼之怡琏幽梦the price?

译:房价包括早餐吗?

Can I have a wake-up call, please?

译:你们有电话叫早服务吗?

Can I have a room overlooking the river / castle / park / c坚持athedral, please?

译:能够给我一个看得到河、城堡、公园、教堂的房间吗?

Does my room have a出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com bathroom?

译:房间里有澡堂吗?

Does the hotel have a swim出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com ming pool?

译:你们酒店有游泳池吗?

I would like女生生殖器 to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.

译:我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。

I'd like to order room service, please.

译:我要食物送到房间的服务。

I'd like as extra bed for room 702.

译:我要在702房多加一张床。

Your booking is confirmed.

译:你的订房现已收效了。

Do you have a bus service from the airport?

译:有饭馆的bus在机场接送吗叶全真?

Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?

译:请你传真路线图给我,我想知道怎么到你们饭馆。

Please send another blanket to my room.

译:请再送一条毯子到我房间。

The sheets are dirty.

译:床布出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com 很脏。

There's no running hot water in my room.

译:我房间没有热水。

I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

译:我会晚一点抵达,请保存所预定的房出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com 间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (abalcony).

译:我想要一间视界好(有阳台)的房间。

Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

译:请送给我一些冰块和水。

The air-conditioner星咲 (T.V. set、light) 饥饿小丑doesn't work.

译:凉气(电视、灯)无法敞开。

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

译:是否可介绍一家邻近口碑不错的餐厅?

I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

译:我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。

Where is the main area for restaurants?

译:此地餐厅多会集在那一区?

Do you know of an对领导班子的定见和主张y restaurants open now?

译:你知道现在那里还有餐厅是经营的吗?

I'd like to have some local food.

译:我想测验一下当地食物。

Do I need a reservation?

译:我需求预定位子吗?

I'd like to reserve a 50岁妇女table for three.

译:我想要预定3个人席卡蕾莉的位子。

Do you have a dress code?

译:餐厅是否有任何服装上的规则?

Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

译:女士是否需著正式服装?

No jeans, please.

译:请不要穿牛仔裤。

Do you have today's special?

译:餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Can I have the same dish as that?西昌旅行

译:我能够点与那份相同的餐吗?

How do you like your steak?

译:你的牛排要怎么烹调?

Well done (medium/rare),please.

译:全熟(五分熟/全生)。

May I have some more bread出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com , please.

译:请再给我一些面包。

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?

译:可不能够不要甜点改要生果?

May I smoke?

译:能够抽烟吗?

My order hasn't come yet.

译:我点的食物还没来。

This is not what I ordered.

译:这不是我点的食物。

I think there is a mistake in the bill.

译:帐单有一些过错。

Could you check it again?

译:可不能够费事再承认一次帐单?

Can I pay with this cred乐知云数字学校it card?

译:能够用这张信用卡付帐吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

译:请给我收据。

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?

译:在这的用餐或带走?

A sandwich,please.

译:请给我一份三明治。

I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French frie出国旅行必需,宾馆常见英语白话大全-betway app_betway体育_betwaylive_www.betway88.com s.

译:请给我一个小汉堡、的牛奶和一份大份薯条。

编者注:本文作者久伴英语,点击左下方【了解更多】获取免费课程!

最终,假如上面白话背不会,记不住怎样办?假如能承受的话,请翻开手机的翻译软件,你就有自己的在加州翡翠台线翻译了,当然仍是排面缺乏的问题。

以上便是今日的全部内容,预祝各位旅途顺畅、日子愉快。

评论(0)